1. Is it true CS majors are hired over cybersec degrees?
2. Can i become software developer/ engineer and it counts towards being cyber analyst.
3.Btw, i graduated bs in cybersecurity with 0% experience what can i do after graduating?
1. Depends, but if you are looking at a real security role, most likely not. I’d hire someone with practical experience or dedicated security education over someone who understands what “Turing complete” means.
2. Not likely. Totally different skill sets unless you’re building tools for security, but you can’t build the tools without some good security experience in my experience.
3. Learn how to use the keyboard on your device to search for the hundreds of posts asking the same question.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
To register please enter your E-Mail address then click on the Sign-Up button (Your E-Mail address will be confidential).