We’re a bit overwhelmed by the scholarship process and eager for help. These are the basics about him.
* Our son has applied to a few colleges and his top choice is Carnegie Mellon.
* He is extremely high functioning autistic, with a formal diagnosis.
* He is a brilliant math/science/computer science student with a current gpa of 4.525 (who knew that was even possible?)
* We live in California.
* He is white and Jewish, so I don’t think we qualify for any minority scholarships.
* We are lower middle class, at best, so he may qualify for some low-income scholarships.
Thank you very much for any advice!