I want to get into the IT field.Cyber security has raised my interest significantly but i have 0 experience on paper. I do have some personal experience. I’ve done minor repairs on computers (ram,hard drive, battery)and phones(screen,camera,dock connector). I know more about apple products than Microsoft but i plan to get acclimated again because i have a PC.
I have written 10 questions for some experts and advance beginners to answer. Hopefully this we’ll help other people like me.
Thank you In advance!
1. What is a good way to market yourself when you have no experience in a cover letter or resume?
2. What is the best way In
Pursuing a career in cyber security,certifications or degree?
3. What certificates should i start with?
4. How can one gain experience if you have to have experience for a job?
5. What job positions should i be looking at as a beginner?
6. What are some things you wish you knew before you got into IT/Cyber security field?
7. What are the pros and cons to you since you’ve been working in the IT field?
8. What are some interview tips you can give to someone who doesn’t have any experience in the IT field?