My name is Mohammed Zaman I am part of a project team in my college. We are trying to interview cyber security professionals to get present time information on cyber security jobs. We want to learn what the Cyber Security Field is about, and we want to learn what kinds of skills and the educational experience are required to get those jobs. Our project is to create a website to educate people in Cyber Security. Regarding this issue, we want to interview people with cyber security expertise and who are studying/working in the cyber security field right now. This way we can get information on cyber security jobs and the benefits of studying cyber security. If someone is interested to do an interview with us please provide me your email address, and someone from our team will reach out to you with some questions.
Or if someone wants to answer the questions in the comment sections here is the question set below!
1. What kind of skills do Cyber Security companies want when they are hiring?
2. What kind of mindset should we have when studying in the field of Cyber Security?
3. What sort of experience is typically expected or needed to work for Cyber Security companies?
4. What programming languages and operating systems do you use/learn? Which ones are the most required or commonly found?
5. Do you work in a team or alone?
6. Out of these five subjects in Cyber Security which are Identification, Protect, Detect, Restore, and Recover. Which one do you use the most in the Cyber Security Field and why?
Student: New York City College of Technology
Major – Computer Systems Technology.