Based on a large number requests, we would like to share this awesome opportunity to help you launch your career in the highly paid industry of Cyber Security.
We are happy to share a free coupon (for a limited time) to our course on Udemy. A **comprehensive course** that includes step-by-step explanations of **core Cyber Security concepts** along with follow-up **quizzes** and **hands on labs** to ensure a solid learning for the course taker. Suitable for **people with little to no experience** in Cyber Security.
Designed by a Cyber Security **expert** with a **PhD degree** and premium Cyber Security certifications, this course has been designed to **make it extremely simple to learn** complex Cyber Security concepts. **Designed for beginners and aspiring Cyber Security** professionals, this course will help you master the major domains and launch a **successful career** in the Cyber Security industry. It is also a good starting point for students targeting Cyber Security certifications like **CompTIA** **Security+** and **CEH**.
* **Foundations of Cybersecurity** (CIA, Security Governance, Identity Federation, Cryptography, Hashing, Digital Signatures)
* **Network Security** (Primer on Computer Networks, Protocols, HTTPs, TLS/SSL, VPNs, IPSec, SSH, Firewalls, NAT, Port Scans)
* **Cyber Attacks** (Man-in-the-Middle Attack, DoS/DDoS, Password Attacks, Social Engineering, Network Attacks)
* **Web Application Security** (Web App Architecture, SQL Injections, Blind SQL Injections, Cross-Site Scripting)
* **Malware** (Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Spyware, Adware, Ransomware, Logic Bombs and Root kits, Anti-malware)
This is a comprehensive course that covers both **theory** and **practice**. Our **hands-on labs** will teach you skills which you can directly use in your job:
* Spot phishing emails, investigate whether the links or attachments are malicious and whether you should block the domain
* Carry out port scanning and discover which services are running on your web server
* Carry out an actual SQL injection attack on a website and learn how to prevent these attacks
* Carry out a blind SQL injection attack on a website by leveraging boolean and time-base inference techniques
**Ratings on Udemy** are **very important** for a small startup like us, **we look forward to your help and support**.
**Free Course Link (Coupon included):** [https://www.udemy.com/course/cybersecurity-from-beginner-to-expert/?couponCode=8D67A26393A39E0D10CD](https://www.udemy.com/course/cybersecurity-from-beginner-to-expert/?couponCode=8D67A26393A39E0D10CD)
**Note:** Udemy is running some tests on coupons for the past few weeks so there is a rare chance that you may experience some difficulty. You can also apply the coupon **8D67A26393A39E0D10CD** separately at checkout time or try refreshing your browser.