Hey guys i hope you are all well and healthy today!
So i will be finishing my final year of highschool in a few months and i will be turning 18. I know some basics about cybersecurity and i plan to get a job in this field in the future. I will be doing bachelors in computer science engineering after highschool. I have a few questions.
– What should i learn exactly?I have heard bout CEH but should i do it during my bachelors or after?
– How much months/years of experience is needed to get into a well paid position in this field?
– Is it a stressful life like that of software engineers?
– I’m doing zsecurity’s course on ethical hacking. Is this good enough or should i choose another course?
– And lastly do you need some knowledge in coding?
Thank you and stay safe!