So some of the topics that will be discussed is
* Hands-on deployment of new technologies and security capabilities. Can someone provide a example of how they deployed a new technology so I have a talking point.
* Manage projects and vendors providing operational or professional services.
* Serve as the security liaison on select infrastructure, application and database projects and day-to-day app/data activities.
* Create, maintain and update security processes and documentation, such as the secure SDLC process, and coordinate with PMO teams to ensure they’re followed throughout IT.
* Create, maintain and update a threat tree library by performing regular threat assessments to identify which behaviors and actions can be prevented or detected using technology.
* Monitor public security advisories and alerts for information related to the corporate IT environment
Any help or your personal experiences to any of these bullet points would be greatly appreciated! And if you do I will be share to return the favor in PM! Thank you all in advance and lets get it!!