I plan to test windows defender and kaspersky, mainly. I’m also gonna post the results on this sub eventually.
If youre gonna test malware, you need to do this:
* Use an VPN at all times
* Use an guest network, or even if you know how to, an virtual network, to prevent it from spreading troughout the entire network
* Install an third party firewall on your host
* Disable network file sharing
* Disable shared clipboard and folders.
* Use an standard user account on your host
* Disable remote access
* Block all inbound connections.
* Always check first for updates both for the VM launcher (i.e VMware or Virtualbox) and on your operating system
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Username or Email Address