You’re going to be doing a good amount of writing in this career. You might not always be writing massive reports, but you’ll definitely be writing emails, chat messages, and filling out tickets. Learning to effectively communicate your point across text is an invaluable skill.
There are lot’s of free resources out there you can use, and plenty of paid options. The list below contains a few examples:
* [Google – Technical Writing Courses & Guides](https://developers.google.com/tech-writing)
* [Microsoft – Style Guide](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/style-guide/welcome/)
* [Awesome Technical Writing](https://github.com/BolajiAyodeji/awesome-technical-writing)
* [Awesome Intelligence Writing](https://github.com/mxm0z/awesome-intelligence-writing)
* [Networkdefense.io – Effective Information Security Writing](https://www.networkdefense.io/library/effective-information-security-writing/about/) – $97
* [SANS – SEC402](https://www.sans.org/cyber-security-courses/cyber-security-writing-hack-the-reader/) – $2900