I am looking for a review of the solution to store my Ledger Nano S BIP39 recovery phrase as well as my password manager usage.
This solution is mostly based on [this](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqrAzBAi64c&ab_channel=CharlesHoskinson) video.
Solution diagram is here [https://imgur.com/a/UXOMSa0](https://imgur.com/a/UXOMSa0)
Few points that I think require explanation
1. Emergency access process for Bitwarden explained [here](https://community.bitwarden.com/t/emergency-access/115/116#). Essentially if I get hit by a bus, my partner will be able to request recovery and if I dont reject approval via email she will get full access to Bitwarden.
2. Devices I am planning to purchase : 2 x [Yubico – YubiKey 5C NFC](https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08DHL1YDL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1); 1 x [Apricorn ASK3-NXC-4GB](https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08D3JY9ZS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
3. [Create backup Yubikey with identical PGP keys](https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/181551/create-backup-yubikey-with-identical-pgp-keys)
4. Restore of Bitwarden from Google Drive + Dropbox tested succesfully.
1. Are there any major flaws that you see with this approach?
2. Any further improvements that can be added in terms of security and/or usability?
3. Any recovery process flaws?
Many thanks in advance.