Hey guys been lurking in the sub for a while , I’m graduating this semester From a Computer Science degree and would like to get into Cybersecurity , Thinking about starting a master of science in Cybersecurity degree in January but while I finish the master would like to get some experience in the labor market.
My question in the subreddit would be :
* What programming language should I dominate in order to get into the field
* What certification are a must in order to get an entry position job.
* What skill should i hone in order to get a job.
* Any resources that i can study through december in order to get better. ( will practice around 4-6 hours a day)
* Please consider My knowledge on cybersecurity is 0 , programming skills are around average at best. (c++)
Any feedback would be appreciated , thank you in advance.