I just looked at all the related older content, wanted more up to date advice for my situation.
Putting aside any tuition costs, which is a better program for more potential opportunities in cybersecurity?
They would both take around 2 years with a degree transferred in
Which would look better in terms of being a graduate with no experience, solely comparing only the education quality and prospects upon graduation
SANS 9 certifications + internship + bachelors
WGU 14 certs + bachelors + possible internships?
* Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) – Associate of (ISC)² designation
* Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) – Associate of (ISC)² designation
* A+ (CompTIA)
* Cybersecurity Analyst Certification, CySA+ (CompTIA)
* Network+ (CompTIA)
* Network Vulnerability Assessment Professional (CompTIA)
* Network Security Professional (CompTIA)
* Security Analytics Professional (CompTIA)
* Security+ (CompTIA)
* Project+ (CompTIA)
* PenTest+ (CompTIA)
* IT Operations Specialist (CompTIA)
* Secure Infrastructure Specialist (CompTIA)
* ITIL®1 Foundation