So I’m going to college this fall for a 3 year program in computer networking- infrastructure and cyber security… I’ve seen things online about how cloud is going to take over. My program will teach a bit about cloud.
1)Is this a cause for concern?
2) how will it affect networking professionals?
3) will traditional networking jobs disappear. How and who will replace them?
4) How will this affect the field of cyber security?
5) is it safe to assume that learning cloud infrastructure and cloud security is going to be crucial?
6) are there certifications that will help people looking to advance in the field of cloud and cloud security?
7) are certifications like DevNet (Cisco) related to this?
8) is this whole thing about SDN?
I ask all of these questions because I’m new to this field and kind of worried. If anyone can give me their thoughts and opinions I would appreciate it very much. Should I stop overthinking about all of this and just focus on my college program?