Feel free to catch up with this curated list of resources that talk about topics revolving cybersecurity, endpoint security etc. Saved you the pain of hunting quality resources so that you don’t have to. Kept the list short so that the bots don’t consider me spam. Happy weekend!
1. This no-nonsense on-demand webinar explaining ways to balance **endpoint security** and **end user productivity.** It’s by Forrester and has tons of value that can impact your IT decisions. Sad thing is that it’s available only for a limited time ([Recording of the webinar](https://www.manageengine.com/ems/webinars/improving-endpoint-security-for-remote-workers-through-uem.html?utm_source=reddit_post))
2. State of Malware in 2021 ([PDF](https://www.malwarebytes.com/resources/files/2021/04/2021-state-of-malware-infographic_final.pdf))
3. This IT best practices guide on remote work ([PDF](https://www.manageengine.com/remote-work-tools/images/best-practices-to-enforce-proper-remote-work.pdf))
4. This [whitepaper](https://www.sans.org/reading-room/whitepapers/application/paper/1637) that talks about browser vulnerability
5. This [solution brief](https://download.manageengine.com/products/desktop-central/endpoint-security-solution-guide.pdf?redditpost) that takes an in-depth dive into the world of endpoint security. From data theft to compliance.
6. Top 8 pitfalls of endpoint security ([PDF](https://www.sonicwall.com/medialibrary/en/ebook/Endpoint-Security-Pitfalls.pdf))