Hello, I am currently a student pursuing a Cybersecurity degree that comes with several different certs wrapped up in the degree. Those certs are CCSP, SSCP, A+, CySA+, Network+, Sec+, Project+, Pentest+, ITIL Foundations.
Microsoft Ignite has a Cloud Skills Challenge this November to earn a free certification exam and I would like to try and add a free cert if I can. I am looking to see if I can get some recommendations as to which Microsoft cert from the eligible certs I should pursue.
* [MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams](https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/certifications/exams/ms-700)
* [MS-720: Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer](https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/certifications/exams/ms-720)
* [MD-100: Windows 10](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/md-100)
* [MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/md-101)
* [MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/mb-210)
* [PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/PL-400)
* [AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator](https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/certifications/exams/az-104)
* [AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/AZ-204)
* [DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/DP-300)
* [AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/AZ-800)
* [AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/AZ-801)
* [MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/mb-330)
* [SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst](https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/certifications/exams/sc-200)
* [SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator](https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/certifications/exams/sc-300)
* [SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator](https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/certifications/exams/sc-400)
A little background, I currently work a Help Desk role for a government agency. I already have Sec+ and ITIL, and I am hoping to finish my degree in early 2023. I am not sure if it would be more worthwhile to get more Security geared certs or to broaden into something Azure related.
Any thoughts are much appreciated